Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: YesterdayUSA old time radio

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: YesterdayUSA old time radio
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:39:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, bruce wrote:

> If you have Realplayer for Linux and want to try it, it's at

What if I have RealPlayer for Windows?  Can I still listen? :)

This is kind of interesting... are you a contributor, or do you just
listen whenever?  (I'd be specifically interested in the serials, but I'm
not sure I'd want to pay $5 a month and listen to Tape 1 to find out when
and what serials are playing every two weeks.0

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Madness takes its toll...please have exact change.