Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: YesterdayUSA old time radio

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: YesterdayUSA old time radio
From: bruce <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:14:14 -0500

On Saturday 26 April 2003 11:04 pm, you wrote:

> > > What if I have RealPlayer for Windows?  Can I still listen? :)
> >
> > It just didn't occur to me that some of you may still be using
> > Windows.
>
> I'd venture a guess that almost all of us still use Windows at least
> to some extent.

Yes, you're probably right.  The machine on my right is dual booted and
the grandkids play games on it now and then.  And if I need to download
some detail maps to my gps, I have to use windows - cracking the
Mapsource format has so far proved very difficult.

And I'm building a win98 box for a friend in Dodge City.  If she has
problems it would be nice for her to be able to get some local help.
bruce