Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: Scott Rarden <srarden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:11:03 -0600

Unfortunately I have spent so much time responding, and thinking,=20
about the posts on this thread that my wife glares at me and then=20
looks over at the trash waiting to be taken out.  Life seems to catch=20
up...which may explain why I don't post here often (scratch that...at=20
all before today).

But I think that this has been good for me -- for those of you of=20
differing opinions than mine on things, you may be feeling under the=20
gun (so to speak...sorry) about your opinions in America right now. =20
But I think both sides have a bunker mentality.  I feel like my=20
expressions of what I believe is risky, and unsupported by mainstream=20
America as well. =20

A lot of disagreement -- but I never after posting was made to feel=20
like a knuckle dragging neanderthal (no offense to any=20
neanderthals!).=20

Thanks for that...

Scott Rarden
Returning to lurking like the coward I am :)