Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux as an alternative to a Windows desktop

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux as an alternative to a Windows desktop
From: "Ironrose" <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:12:55 -0600

It's always good to hear a success story.  I love the stability of
Xwindow on linux.  All of my problems with linux have been originated by
failed hardware and me making the wrong choices on the screens.  Anyways
I don't have anything really critical running on linux, they are just
for me to learn on and I have a nice network setup.