Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux in other languages

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux in other languages
From: "Koji Hayakawa" <sylf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:10:41 -0600

If that's really the case, I'm in deep trouble.  But it's really not the
case.

If the machine can handle Windows 95, then it can handle X Windows  (It was
version 3.3.X).  I used to run X on P75, 16MB mem and 1/2MB video memory.
(With FVWM95 on it)  You might be a bit more careful installing Gnome or KDE
on slower machine though.