Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: change of email address

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: change of email address
From: amccadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 21:01:22 -0500

I found out that RoadRunner will NOT forward any of the e-mail.  We are
just getting a new e-mail address.  You will be converted when you
notify everyone and everyone sends mail to the new address only.  It is
a good way to get rid of the spammers, don't give them your new e-mail
address.  That will thin down my list of e-mails considerably.  ~Anne