Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Digital Signatures

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Digital Signatures
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:57:06 -0500

> I use to use a digital signature that was Versign
> approved, but it was not
> supported under Linux and caused troubles in this
> and other email groups
> that I am a member of.
It actually IS supported under Linux by using
OpenSSL...
But the documentation for doing this is really awful

Maybe you could write a 'FAQ' on how to use 'OpenSSL' with different email
clients such as Outlook Express under Windows and the email client that
comes with Netscape in most Linux installs.

--David