Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Network coaxial cable 2-base-10 to Cat-5 10/100 connection

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Network coaxial cable 2-base-10 to Cat-5 10/100 connection.
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:20:41 -0500

Nate -

My search did not come up with any where as many hits.. and the sites that I
visited were online forums where users were telling the person to find a balun
(like you suggested) or just to get hub with a BNC connection.

The sites that listed the need balun.. either showed the item as out of stock
..or were out side of the USA.

Anybody here have a small used hub that happens to have a BNC uplink port??
Maybe as a loaner until I am able to get my cabling updated??

--David