Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Any good ISPs out there?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Any good ISPs out there?
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:25:46 -0600

I like RR as well.  I recieved an e-mail from Seti thanking me for the
2,500 workunits that I have donated to them since 13-MAR-01.  All of the
computers running seti are linux boxes running 3 sessions each.  My
linux boxes are out-racing the windoze users from work in my seti
group.  I have gone from last place to second.  The guys are beginning
to realize the value of linux.  It is a very streamlined and efficient
OS, not a GUI memory hog like M$.  Atleast there are choices and
options, and I choose linux.  It has kicked my butt a few time, but I
still like it.  ~Anne