Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: An idea -- any volunteers/helpers?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: An idea -- any volunteers/helpers?
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:46:33 -0600

I am setting up a MP3 machine to run MySQL and I am very interested in
seeing how you did that.  If fact I am going to install a 40gb hdd in
the machine to archive the mp3 files for the database.

I use linux as my desktop machines and they are the only means that I
get e-mail.  It took a short time to get use to, but I really wanted to
learn more about linux, immersion is the key.  I use the Windoze machine
to rip cd's to mp3 format and burn cd's.  Sometime I use the Windoze to
watch a DVD movie.  I am wanting to move away from M$.  ~Anne