Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: F**MYA**YOUP***Y

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: F**MYA**YOUP***Y
From: David Wiebe <dww@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:26:31 -0500

It seems like a few of you answer most of the questions on this list.  How
important is it to you that the general public be able to use this resource?
Also this list seems to often have extremely quick turn-around time which is
valuable in a trouble-shooting environment.  Moderating will slow this down.