Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: F**MYA**YOUP***Y

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: F**MYA**YOUP***Y
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:18:20 -0500

Wonder if it's Open Source...  : ^ )
--
<<< Linux lloydix 2.4.4 #3 Mon Jun 4 14:09:46 CDT 2001 i586 unknown >>>

    Homer: Guess what, kids?  They're going to pay us $50 a day to film
           some of the movie here.
  Crewman: Yeah, we'll run that cable through here.
            [starts hammering into the wall]
    Homer: Careful, now -- [turns around] Hey!  Didn't you direct
           "Unnatural Discretion"?
 Director: [modest] Yes, I did.
    Homer: [holding his news] Phew-ee!  Woo!  Oh!  You know, I never
           walk out of a movie, but -- yecch!
Assistant: Ahem, I've got an idea Mr. Simpson.  Why don't you get
           something to eat from our food truck?
            [Homer flies off; a cloud of dust retains his form]
           Mist -- Mr. Simpson?  [pokes at dust]
                -- Cartoon physics revisited, "Radioactive Man"