Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: setting up Apache for CGI

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: setting up Apache for CGI
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:04:38 -0500

You probably need a ScriptAlias command in you httpd.conf
file. Something on the order of:

ScriptAlias /~foobar/cgi-bin/ /home/foobar/.public_html/cgi-bin/

In addition, you could be getting messed up by the suexec module if
you have the compiled in and do not have it configured correctly. Or
perhaps if you have some permission problems that suexec doesn't like.