Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: What technically is called linux?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: What technically is called linux?
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:54:27 -0500

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 11:53:44PM -0500, Jonathan Hall wrote:
> Beer-on-Demand isn't until kernel 3.2, tho... :-)

At the current rate of kernel development, that means I have to hoof
it to the corner store until at least 2008...but then at the current
rate of Debian development, Debian 3.2 will get here around 2020, by
which time I'll be thirsty, tired, and 56.  I better go to bed.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | heartily, but good