Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: hrmmmm???

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: hrmmmm???
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:58:35 -0500

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 11:24:06PM -0500, Lowell wrote:
> Folks,
>       Went here
>
>               http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/
>
> on /.'s recommendation and ran myself through its search engine;
> sure did see myself a LOT, mostly from messages I'd sent or re-
> plied to to this list.

Only found my old now out-of-date email addy and homepage.  Can't
remember the #@$%~! password to change it.  Perhaps that's not
such a bad thing as it gives the spammers one more black hole
to deal with..

Just do a Google search on your username and see how many places
it turns up.  With the ubiquity of the Web anything you typed
probably will be used against you at some point in time.  I can't
wait...

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | heartily, but good