Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: newbies saturday meeting

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: newbies saturday meeting
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:08:00 -0500

We decided to reschedule it to June, after our next install. More
details will follow once we get them ironed out.

My email is below.

Or you can send to info@xxxxxxxxx, which goes to me and a few other
committee memebers.

Matt wrote:

> I need some help figuring out who to contact about meeting an aclug
> events.  I came to the last meeting .  I did not get the presidents name
> and email address.  Would someone please give me the names  and email
> address of the board memeber so that I can put a face with the name?
>
> I am wanting to know if there is still going to be a newbies saturday
> may 20th and is there any detail out on what will be gone over.  I was
> not sure if I needed to email a board member or just put it on the
> discussion group?
>
> Thanks
> Matt Craft

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
President Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
Oh my God!  Space aliens!  Don't eat me,
I have a wife and kids!  Eat them.

                --Homer Simpson
                  Treehouse of Horror VII