Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] newbies saturday meeting

To: Discussion Group <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] newbies saturday meeting
From: Matt <matman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 17:07:44 -0500

I need some help figuring out who to contact about meeting an aclug
events.  I came to the last meeting .  I did not get the presidents name
and email address.  Would someone please give me the names  and email
address of the board memeber so that I can put a face with the name?

I am wanting to know if there is still going to be a newbies saturday
may 20th and is there any detail out on what will be gone over.  I was
not sure if I needed to email a board member or just put it on the
discussion group?

Thanks
Matt Craft