Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] call for assistance--word perfect

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] call for assistance--word perfect
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 23:36:36 -0500

I was at the word perfect web site, and there was a notice requesting help with
development of the word perfect program.  I remember someone looking for a
project to be involved with, this would be somewhere one could really see lots
of tricks used.  Learn as much as you would contribute, if not more!

 --
Michael A. Holmes