Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Stuff on sales

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Stuff on sales
From: "Maverick Ven-Han, Ieong" <mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 00:08:36 -0500

Hi, all

    I need to  move at the end of this month, and I have stuffs for
sales or give away....

--    A lot of CD jewerly cases (more than 140)
     $.30/each

or
      10   for  $2.50
      20   for  $5
      50   for  $7.50
    100   for  $25
    140   for  $25 (same as 100)

--    10 coxial cables with connector on both ends, different lenght.
    $1/ each

or
    10 for $5

--  7 serial mice, two buttoms or three buttoms
    $1/each
or

    7 for $3

-- 1 NE2000 and 2 AT1500(lance drive) network interface cards(ISA)
    $2/each
or
    3 for $5

-- 1 Redhat Linux 5.1
-- 1 Redhat Linux 5.2
(both still with orignal box and manual)
   $4/each
or
    2 for $5

-- 486 motherborad with 486SX CPU and 8M memory in box, IDE controller,
$7
-- 20M conner IDE Harddrive, $7
-- 14400bps Zoom external modem with adapater and cable $6
or
    all together for $10

--10?  PS2 digital keyboard for $4 (not windows key)
--10? keyboard for $2 with windows key (5 pins, not PS2) $3
or
     all together for $5

--Hummingbird Exceed 4  for windows 3.1 with orignal box and manual ($6)

--Upgrade for  Exceed 5 with orignal box and manual ($4)
or
    all together for $5

-- 386 with 387, 15" color compaq monitor, network card,  SB sound card,

500M WD hard-drive, and
      24X creative cdrom, keyboard, and pre-install redhat linux 6.0
      $120

-- and more
      full size washier and dryer, phones, wireless phone with answering

machine, tables, stand lamp,
      dinner table with 5 chairs, coffe table, PC games, rollerblade,...

 ....and more and more......

        Just e-mail me at: mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx
        or call 636-2954 for early walk in sales...

*Tell me that you are the ACLUG member, you always got lower price or
free gift when you buy =)