Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: any other browsers? Alternatives to Netscape?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: any other browsers? Alternatives to Netscape?
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:56:56 -0600

If your only complaint with Kmail is that it doesn't do spellchecking for you,
volunteer to add the feature. This is, after all, open source software.
People adding  features they needed is how we got the Linux we
have  today!

Greg

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, you
wrote: > I live in the k enviroment.  I like it better than the gnome!!