Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: BeOS? What is it?

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: BeOS? What is it?
From: "Tony Scarpelli" <tony@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:01:28 -0600

I saw Beos in a bestbuy in california, I donno if it is at bestbuy in
wichita?  now that they have a linux area, it is in that area.  this is good
because if any new operating systems come out, there is a place to fit them
on the shelves, in the past, no purchasig manager would allocate any shelf
space to somethign so risky as an alternative operating system.  linux
opened this up for everyone.  some day we might see cpm systems again?