Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: emacs problem

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: emacs problem
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Jan 2000 15:34:03 -0600

Emacs does have an elisp trace feature, but I don't think it will be
helpful in this case.  You can use -q to inhibit loading an init file,
-vanilla to avoid loading other special files, etc.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 43,327,370th prime number is 844,767,617.