Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichit

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichita well
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 09:44:55 -0600

On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 09:06:54AM -0600, Carl D Cravens wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > anyway, if someone could point the place i should park out to me, i'd
> > be grateful!
>
> Unless you want to pay for parking, get used to walking.
>
> In addition to the parking garages, Century II's lot south of the Library
> is $0.25 an hour, which beats the parking garage for short-term parking.
>
> If you don't want to park on the street, are too cheap for the garages,
> and don't mind walking, there's a little lot south of the party supply
> place (opposite corner of the block McDonald's is on) that's a buck a
> day.  I've parked there when the street parking was taken, otherwise I
> parked along Market on that side or on the street just north of there.

That parking lot was purchased by Rainbows United and is no longer
available.  About 6 months ago those of us who parked there were given "You
will be towed" flyers on our windshields.

*sigh*  Now with my late shift at SouthWind, I usually park right across the
street and don't have to pay parking meters any more (yay!)  :-)

--
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
  Jonathan Hall  *  jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx  *  PGP public key available