Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichit

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichita well
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 09:06:54 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> anyway, if someone could point the place i should park out to me, i'd
> be grateful!

Unless you want to pay for parking, get used to walking.

In addition to the parking garages, Century II's lot south of the Library
is $0.25 an hour, which beats the parking garage for short-term parking.

If you don't want to park on the street, are too cheap for the garages,
and don't mind walking, there's a little lot south of the party supply
place (opposite corner of the block McDonald's is on) that's a buck a
day.  I've parked there when the street parking was taken, otherwise I
parked along Market on that side or on the street just north of there.

And please, don't park in Fidelity Bank's parking lot.  My wife might have
to come out and let the air out of your tires.  And if that doesn't
happen, they *do* ticket every once in awhile.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints.