Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichi

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichita well
From: Mike McNown <mdm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:03:08 -0600

Jesse,

The State Office Building that is just south of Southwind has a public parking garage about 2 blocks east of there on William and you should be able to get into the parking garage on the southwest corner of Market and William. There is also limited on-street parking. About a block or two south of Southwind there is parking. Best way to get there is take 135 to Kellogg. West on Kellogg (US 54) to the downtown exit. North on Main or Market to William. If you are going to the public parking garage for the State Office Building go north on Emporia. It is just north of the Bus Terminal. You may have to walk 2 or 3 blocks, but will make your heart stronger. There is some VERY limited parking on William, west of Market. Another public parking lot is west of Southwind one block on Main Street. Hope this helps.

Mike