Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichit

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: question for Southwind employees / people that know wichita well
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Jan 2000 15:47:30 -0600

The whole darn downtown is torn up now.  But:

Take I-135 to Wichita.  Exit at Kellogg / US-54 / US-400 heading WEST.  This
will be a right exit.  You'll merge on to Kellogg, then take the
second exit you come to -- labeled Central Business District.  After
this, you'll be on the access road.  Not quite sure where the parking
is now, but I think that there is still parking on Market.  Follow
that road, then turn right (North) on Market.  You can park on the
right side of the street, near Waterman (which is a couple blocks
north of the access road that you just turned off of).  There may
still be some parking on waterman to the right.  Not sure.  I used to
park along Broadway (turn north one block before Market) but I think
it's all torn up now.

Anyway, once you park there, you'll need to walk a few blocks.  You'll
pass Waterman, English (Fidelity Bank building on the left), and
William (crossings overhead).  Southwind is in the Board of Trade
building, just past the State Office Building, third floor.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 29,232,772nd prime number is 557,796,917.