Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: upcoming meeting and other business

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: upcoming meeting and other business
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:20:50 -0600 (CST)

On 16 Jan, phrostie wrote:
> I don't have a problem with wearing a tag.
> for me the problem is to make it to the in the first place.
>

> i'll pass someone somewhere and be told
> "hey, didn't you used to go to the aclug meetings a long
> time ago.
> who are you anyway"
>
> maybe one of these days i'll make another :-)

heh, i'm in the same situation!  : ^ )  been WAY too long...  that's
why i hope i can get this job at southwind...  i'll be able to actually
make it to meetings + any more LAN parties or BBQ's...

jesse

--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.13 #8 Wed Dec 22 02:31:05 CST 1999 i586 unknown>>>

Homer:  Your mother and I have been thinking about
        giving the puppies away.

Bart and Lisa:
        Noooooo!

Homer:  Mainly your mother.