Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: upcoming meeting and other business

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: upcoming meeting and other business
From: bert <bert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:30:39 -0600

Carl D Cravens wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, bert wrote:
>
> > what'll we do for bald guys like me?
>
> You get a tattoo on your head.

all very good suggestions so far ;-)

the bobster -- i think i remember the bobster
coming to a meeting and exclaiming, to jonathan
hall, 'so you're jonathan hall."

although he didn't appear to have any special markings or
insignia, mr. hall confessed he was indeed himself.

the crowd says, 'ahhhhh."

how bout this idea -- the unknown linux user.
we'll all get brown paper sacks, cut out some
eyeholes, etc., and place them over our heads
we can bring in a gong and gong speakers.

can we test this out during tom's presentation?.