Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: upcoming meeting and other business

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: upcoming meeting and other business
From: bert <bert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 00:55:24 -0600

John Reinke wrote:

> You could just color-code each person's hair - ie. red/orange for Clint...
> It wouldn't take many meetings before everyone would recognize Clint.  ;-)
>
> jr

clint, how's that sound so far?

ok, seriously, it's not hard to recognize clint after a couple of
meetings.  the same can be said for jonathan hall, jon alexander,
and dale hodge.

so we'll color code the board members hair
and they can all have red/orange hair, an extravagant title,
and a penguin hat.

we'll have some trouble with jeff, but the guy who's name
i can never seem to remember, once he has orange
hair, i can say, "hey, you -- yeah, what's your name?
what's your email address" then i could write it down.

that'd definitely be easier than having names and emails
on the white board. ;-)

what'll we do for bald guys like me?