Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] my computer's entered the TwilightZone!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] my computer's entered the TwilightZone!
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 03:05:04 -0600 (CST)

i swear my computer has been going in and out of worm holes or
something...  every now and then, my time LEAPS ahead an hour or
more...  it's never behind, but often jumps forward.. WHY???  is there
some app that is doing this?  it just started semi-recently...  would
rebooting into winblows have anything to do w/ it?  is there some app
that may be running that is bumping it ahead?  i THOUGHT i had my TZ
set correctly (US/Central), but maybe something's still wrong...

any help would be appreciated!
jesse
--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.13 #8 Wed Dec 22 02:31:05 CST 1999 i586 unknown>>>

I wore my extra loose pants for nothing.  Nothing!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   New Kid on the Block