Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Getting Linux [ Was: Debian is `Favorite Distribution ' ac

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Getting Linux [ Was: Debian is `Favorite Distribution ' according to Li nux Joural ]
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:39:05 -0600 (CST)

On 28 Dec, Jonathan Hall wrote:
> If you want to burn a CD image, you'll need to download the 650mb files.

why don't they have something like rar, so you can split the image into
a number of smaller, more "download-able" peices?

> If you want a copy of the Debian 2.1 CDs, I can burn a copy for you for the
> cost of two CD media.

sure, um...  i guess e-mail me privately, and we can set it all up...

that's the version i want anyway..

thx,
jesse

--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.13 #8 Wed Dec 22 02:31:05 CST 1999 i586 unknown>>>

Homer:  I don't want you to see me sitting on my worthless butt.

Bart:   We've seen it, Dad.

                   Homer at the Bat