Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: traveling with a laptop computer

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: traveling with a laptop computer
From: "The Bobster" <thebobster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:12:33 -0600

John,

I travel pretty regularly, and have never had a problem. The biggest problem
some people face are notebook theft in airports. Watch out for you
batteries, as battery life has been my only issue. You'll have to wait about
10 minutes after takeoff to use your system - bring headphones so as not to
disturb other passengers. Try and get either a bulkhead seat or exit row,
because people reclining in the row ahead has always been an issue for me,
(no issue if you get an upgrade to 1st).

Good luck & happy landings,

Bob Reinsch