Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: SCSI card

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: SCSI card
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Nov 1999 20:10:11 -0600

You are forgetting NCR/Symbios/LSI.  I love them.  They're great.
Excellent Linux support.  I've got two 53c875s in my Alpha :-)

There is no "general purpose specification", SCSI comes in many
different flavors.  Ie, there is no "typical" hard drive size, they
come in different flavors and sizes.  What kind of CD-RW drive is it,
and what kind of SCSI interface does it have?

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 1,128,546th digit of pi is 8.