Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Mail Server Question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Mail Server Question
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 17:22:28 -0600

Hi!

I have a dedicated Mail/Internet server and was wondering how to do the
following (I have a dial on demand Internet Connection).  I want it to look for
new mail (fetchmail) and send out any mail that it has queued (sendmail) every
45 minutes or so.  What is the best way to do this?  I would put it in as a
Cron job, but I only want it to run when
I'm connected.  I'm using Diald to connect.

Thanks!

Curtis H.