Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Which X is your favorite

Subject: [aclug-L] Which X is your favorite
From: Nathan & Jenny <njcozzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:50:05 -0500

I was one of the new guys at the ACLUG meeting the other night.  I'm just
getting started, toying around with RH 6.0.

Red Hat seems to prefer Gnome.  What type of Windows is easiest to use?
 Which one seems to be everyone's favorite?

I've never played with the RPMs before, but I wouldn't know how to
uninstall Gnome and replace it with anything else.  Are there any other
types of X on the RH 6.0 cd?

Is there a way to find out what IRQs are being used, and for what?  It
would be nice to be able to deconflict my setserial commands instead of
being a total guesser.

Nathan Cozzens
Learning Linux for relief.