Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] EZ Linux Mouse Pads

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] EZ Linux Mouse Pads
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:12:48 -0500 (CDT)

Remember those MousePads that everyone wanted at the install, and then
cringed when I was selling them for $5. (a small picture is available at
http://www.csvtech.com/aff.pl?page=products/mouse_pad/index.html&aff_id=0)

Well You can buy them directly from the source for $9.95 plus shipping.

If you prefer you can d/l a free copy of the info on them in hmtl now, and
pdf in the future at:
http://www.csvtech.com/aff.pl?page=downloads/index.html&aff_id=0

or you can buy a laminated copy at only $4.95

If enough people are interested they do have volume discounts.
Mail me if you would be interested and I'll see what price we can get them
at.

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)