Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] A question for James G.

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] A question for James G.
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:49:29 -0700

James,
    I believe I talked to you at the meeting about you giving me your Amiga,
and helping me with Linux.  I switched back to Windoze, but I will
re-install if and when you get to my house, email me directly at
drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so we can set up a time to meet.  I would like to see if
you can install, for maybe I am installing something wrong.  Please let me
know.  Or ICQ me, just look up my email address.

Cheers,
Patrick R.