Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Video Card Recommendation!!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Video Card Recommendation!!
From: Mohammad Islam <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:32:24 -0500

phrostie wrote:

> i would think that your stealth would.

Actually it does go up to 1280x1024 but then i have to use 8 or 16
colors.(i wanna use as much color as possible.. with 32 colors websites
looks so crystal clear and crisp) I want to fully utilize my monitor's
capabilities. (damn i paid a lot for it!!).

So far all the recommendations are great and i would like to thank
everybody who replied to my e-mail. I have printed out the supported
cards list from Xfree website today... and while we are on this subject,
i ordered RH 6.0 cd form cheapbtes few days ago. Now does it have the
latest greatest version of XFRee86?

Thanks again.

Best,

Mohammed