Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
[aclug-L] New Installation

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] New Installation
From: Dariush Zahedi <zahedi@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 01:01:25 -0500

Hi,

I have a Red Hat 5.1 which I want to install on my NT system. I have an
unused partition D: of 3.1 GB which I can utilize for this. I've gone thru
the guide but it is very confusing. Do I have to make seperate partitions
for all the components or just two, for swap and the rest? In case of
seperate partitions how should I divide the space? What you would have done
based on your experience? Can someone tell me a step by step procedure? My
system configuration is PII 350MHz, 64MB, 6.2GB IDE.

Thanks
DZ
Please only use this address <zahedi@xxxxxxx>