Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] 386 kernel help

To: ACLUG List <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] 386 kernel help
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:43:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, John Phillips wrote:

> I hope it doesn't have PS/2 on it anywhere !

Hehhehheh, no.  It's a Compaq Deskpro 386/20.
Update on the bootdisk situation: I was able to boot the kernel on the
RedHat bootdisk that came with 5.2 (kernel 2.0.36), so I'll continue
to beat my head against this wall ;)

-jeff
--
The more laws and order are made prominent,
the more thieves and robbers there will be.  -Lao Tzu