Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] 386 kernel help

To: ACLUG List <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] 386 kernel help
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:02:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, John Phillips wrote:

> If you have another computer on site, running Linux, with working CD-Rom
> and 3 1/2" floppy, I will come by and attempt a Slackware install.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure I'll work it out, eventually. :)
(I don't have anything against Slackware; I primarily want to figure out
what exactly is causing the problem). Unfortunately, there's a KULUA
meeting this weekend that I'm attending, so it'll be next week soemtime
before I get some spare time.

-jeff
--
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with
themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.