Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
[aclug-L] Bash in virtual console under X, also Cable modems...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Bash in virtual console under X, also Cable modems...
From: Brian Chapman <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:41:07 -0500

hi guys

Could someone point me to some information on settng up a virtual console to
run bash. actually, i want to run my IRC client (BitchX) under it. i don't like
the way it looks under X-Term (even when i use the fonts with IBM char sets).

btw: anybody got their cable modem running under linux here in wichita? how is
the bandwidth? a friend of mine is getting his today, but he's a window weenie!
(joking)  ;-)

thanks!