Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] ntmag

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ntmag
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 15:47:21 -0500

Would it be worthwhile to get the "free" solaris 7 for a dual P5
motherboard (assuming it's supported) or are the resourse overheads too
daunting for a private user?  I've got a dual P5 ASUS  and simply gave up
on using it.  Before I dump the board entirely I'm trying to figure out if
it's worth the effort/expense to get apps that will use the SMP feature.

jeff2