Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] fool proof LINUX?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] fool proof LINUX?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Apr 1999 12:33:58 -0500

Hi,

I would recommend RedHat 5.2.  You can get a CD for less than $10 from
many vendors, such as www.cheapbytes.com or www.lsl.com.  Then, I'd
suggest that you add on KDE to it for a nice GUI interface.  See
www.kde.org.  That ought to get you set.

If you've got some more specific questions, feel free to ask; I'm not
quite sure what else to say at this point.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 1,164,803rd digit of pi is 8.