Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] power saver using XF86Config

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] power saver using XF86Config
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Apr 1999 12:33:59 -0500

Hi Mike,

These settings are often card-specific.   You can find information by
looking at the appropriate README file in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc or
the appropriate section on www.xfree86.org.  If you need more specific
information, let us know what video card you have, and we can probably
give you sample lines to insert into your XF86Config file.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 638,030th digit of pi is 4.