Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] irq/dma conflicts

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] irq/dma conflicts
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Apr 1999 12:33:58 -0500

Let me append a bit more here.

/proc/modules will be useful if you use a modules-based distribution
or kernel (most are these days.)  Also, note that if you are using
modules, you must load the module before the information will show up
in /proc/modules or any of the files that Jeff mentioned.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 150,822,046th prime number is 3,139,213,769.