Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] irq/dma conflicts

To: Linux users group questions <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] irq/dma conflicts
From: maholmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:50:35 -0600

Where do I find out what deviice is assigned to what irq and dma?  I
managed to shoehorn a complete Linux w/xwindows onto a 240meg + a 40 meg
with a 30 meg dos partition!  But I cannot get linux to use the sound
card, it used the cd drive off of the sound card, and when it boots up,
you can hear a click in the speakers, but it reports a possible irq
confilict and disables the sound card.

mike holmes