Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] What happened in the 20 APR 1999 meeting....

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] What happened in the 20 APR 1999 meeting....
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Apr 1999 12:33:49 -0500

I've added a link under the "past events" section on
http://www.aclug.org/events/.  The link points to the appropriate
spot in the mailing list archives.  I think that will be the easiest
for everyone.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 155,757,644th prime number is 3,247,226,131.