Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] S3 blues

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] S3 blues
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 09:43:14 -0500

started with S3 trio 3D, now i have a S3 Virge /dx, both 4 meg.

the Virge is better than the trio 3D.

i may have to do like you say but first i'm going to try to make this work.

i got better colors and a bigger screen from my old S3 trio 64  -2 meg card

Jeffrey L. Hansen wrote:

Don't you think it would be good enough to just tell them at National that
the S3 is giving you trouble?
i already did that once
You might even put on an incensed look
did that
and
tell them what a piece of junk it was and how you'll only use Matrox from
now on.
that's next on the list if this won't work
:-)  What card did you buy?

jeff2