Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Dialup (ppp)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Dialup (ppp)
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:25:22 -0600

Sorry, Greg. I'm a bit scatter-brained today. I'm in the middle of an Access database (Yuck! VBA. Must sterilize.) SKTC is Southern Kansas Telephone Company. The onliest ISP in Clearwater who, regardless of using RH 5.1 for their server refuse to render tech support for RH 5.1 on home computers. The real problem at the moment, however, is that my modem won't come alive. I'll worry about the ISP once I can call my second phone line. :-/ This is making me old.

cya,
jeff